1. Law of Mechanical Repair
After your hands become coated with grease,
your nose will begin to itch and you’ll have to pee.
2. Law of Gravity - Any tool, nut, bolt, screw, when dropped,
will roll to the least accessible corner.
3. Law of Probability -The probability of being watched is directly
proportional to the stupidity of your act
4. Law of Random Numbers - If you dial a wrong number, you never
get a busy signal and someone always answers.
5. Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for
work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire..
6. Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will always move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
7. Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
8. Law of Close Encounters -The probability of meeting someone you
know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don’t want to be seen
9. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that
a machine won’t work, it will.
10. The Coffee Law - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee
11. Law of Physical Surfaces - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich
landing face down on a floor, are directly correlated to the newness and cost of
the carpet or rug.
12. Wilson’s Law of Commercial
Marketing Strategy - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.
13. Doctors’ Law - If you don’t feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you’ll feel better. But don’t make an appointment, and you’ll stay sick.